HD-9 series vehicle lifts by BendPak
Don't make the mistake of calling the HD-9STX a "hobby lift." Our expert engineers have packed this model with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it's a BendPak, so you know it's backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as our lifts. We're proud to have these HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage.
The space saving design of the 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9STX is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also happens to make a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the car lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift truly maximizes valuable floor area. Use the HD-9STX for detailing; storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. You can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you've got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this vehicle lift will work for you.
The HD-9STX is the narrow version of this car lift. If you are looking for a standard-width model, consider the HD-9XW.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, galvanized lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-9STX is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality galvanized lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-9STX.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each car lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series car lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Four models to choose from
Take your pick. You're currently looking at the narrow-width, high-rise HD-9STX. The HD-9 is the standard-width model, the HD-9ST is the narrow model and the HD-9XW is the standard-width, high-rise model.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that makes a big difference.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
* The HD-9STX is CE approved and certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. Not all BendPak car lift models meet the standards as prescribed by European Standard EN 1493-(current edition). User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE approved and certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
- Overall width: 99-3/4" / 2,534 mm
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Max lifting height: 86-1/2" / 2,197 mm
- Width between posts: 89-3/4" / 2,280 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" / 952 mm
- Runway center line: 56-1/2" / 1,435 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 75-1/2" / 1,918 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 76-1/2" / 1943 mm
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 15
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 50 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 1,992 lbs. / 906 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak car lift models meet the standards as prescribed by European Standard EN 1493-(current edition). User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured accessories for the HD-9STX
What customers are saying about HD-9STX Car Lifts by BendPak
"I have a BendPak and can tell you not only is good, the service is excellent. I bought the 9 series and the narrowest one they had. This proved to be a problem with my TR and Speedline 18" wheels. They were just slightly too wide. I emailed BendPak to see how much it would cost to get the next widest cross member and associated parts needed to widen the hoist. I got an email back saying they would do it for nothing and I mean nothing. They paid for the shipping and they paid to have my original stuff picked up. Until you need help you never really know who your dealing with. Five stars on the service and quality has been great."
- jratcliff on thebestemployee
"I have a bendpak HD-9 STX. Its well-built, easy to assemble with a couple of friends, and works perfect. Highly recommended."
- JAD on challengertalk
"I resisted the urge to bolt it into the ground--feels solid when lifting my car, and I can move it around with the casters that came with it."
- kirks50h on svtperformance.com
|Lifting capacity:||9,000 lbs.|
|Height of columns:||100"|
|Length of runways:||188"|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 1 Ph|
|Shipping weight:||1,992 lbs.|