The world's best triple car stacker by BendPak
The PL-14000 by BendPak is a 4-post parking lift designed for both indoor or outdoor lifting and parking operations. The PL-14000 parking lift is engineered to be the most cost effective way to triple the capacity of a typical parking area. With is triple stacker design, the PL-14000 is the ultimate space saver allowing three vehicles to be stacked in a single parking space. Shared, ganged columns increase value by reducing the number of components required for multi-unit installations. Each triple stacker parking lift uses a specially designed base frame that distributes the load making these unique lifting systems suitable for installation on virtually any residential or commercial concrete floor.
The PL-14000 parking lift by BendPak can accommodate both cars and SUVs and may be configured as a stand-alone parking lift or combined into rows of multiple units. When installed in rows of multiple units, the lifts share columns dramatically increasing space efficiency. The rugged-built frame utilizes a dependable hydraulic and cable-based lifting system for ultimate efficiency and safe operation.
Each stacking parking lift system incorporates many distinctive features such as a full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected, single hydraulic lifting cylinder combined with heavy-duty steel lifting cable, automatic safety locks and reliable, ergonomic hydraulic power unit.
These state-of-the-art lifting systems are well suited for commercial parking environments and are powered by independent electric-hydraulic pump units or a multi-unit power station pump system that can operate up to 10 lifts depending on the configuration, layout, and other technical factors. They can be configured for 208-230-volt, 380-volt or 440-volt operation with International voltages also available. Multi-unit pump systems require their own dedicated 3-phase power circuit.
At BendPak, we believe in creating solutions that simplify your life. Our history of manufacturing excellence began more than 45 years ago and we continue to design and manufacture innovative car parking lift solutions with features and operating characteristics that meet customer requirements for quality, reliability, safety, and value.
* Not all BendPak car lift models meet the standards as prescribed by European Standard EN 1493-(current edition). User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7,000 lb. capacity per deck / 14,000 lb. capacity total
- Perfect for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and ATV’s
- Rugged I-beam and C-channel construction
- Built-in wheel stops
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Front and rear wheel chocks
- Two-position fail safe locking system
- Superstructure features durable powder-coat finish
- Single hydraulic cylinder with heavy-duty steel lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Full-width platform to keep bottom vehicles protected
- Simple controls
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Overall length: 193" / 4,911 mm
- Platform length: 155" / 3,928 mm
- Overall width: 114" / 2,896 mm
- Platform width: 95" / 2,403 mm
- Overall height: 280" / 7,120 mm
- Voltages: 208-230-volt, 380-volt or 440-volt
* Not all BendPak car lift models meet the standards as prescribed by European Standard EN 1493-(current edition). User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: email@example.com