The BendPak product has been discontinued.
This page exists for informational purposes only.
BendPak's HD-Series alignment lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. Designed into every HD-Series lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy. Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don't include components for the sake of frills and flash. We design our lifts with the attributes we feel should come standard with every lift—the kind of lift we would want to (and do) own. Take the HD-27XA for instance. This is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop; especially if you want to specialize in servicing heavy trucks. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle. We call it "free floating." You'll call unbelievably easy. It's just another way that you can bet on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality. Heck, it's how we got our slogan.
Love the aligning convenience offered by the HD-27XA, but need different lifting power or longer runways? Consider the 18,000-lb. capacity HD-18A, the 27,000-lb. capacity HD-27A, the 35,000-lb. capacity HD-35A and its extended version HD-35XA.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-27XA is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 40,000 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is over 888% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-27XA.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Gives you maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that makes a big difference.
Heavy-duty adjustment plates
Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment. Multiple turn plate pockets let you position the turn plates in the location best suited to individual vehicle positioning. Provides for more clearances related to allowable equipment installations.
Adjustable safety ladders
Perfect your alignment setup. Each column has these adjustable safety ladders for multi-position leveling.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- 27,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Extended length runways to accommodate larger wheelbases
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Equipped with heavy-duty rear slip plates and front turn plates
- Multiple turn plate pockets for better wheelbase accommodation
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 3/4" aircraft cable
- Rugged, 4" main sheave axles
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rollback kit options available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 9k – 25k capacity bridge jacks available
- Lifting capacity: 27,000 lbs. / 12,247 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 13,500 lbs. / 6,124 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 13,500 lbs. / 6,124 kg
- Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 317" / 8,052 mm
- Overall length: 357" / 9,068 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Min runway height: 10-1/2" / 267 mm
- Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 70-1/2" / 1,791 mm
- Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 22" / 559 mm
- Width between runways: 38" – 56" / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
- Length of runways: 323" / 8,204 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 83" / 2,108 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 138" / 3,505 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 271" / 6,883 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 230" / 5,842 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 195" / 4,953 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 130" / 3,302 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 7,591 lbs. / 3,451 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 324" x 24" x 36" / 82,30 mm x 610 mm x 914 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Featured accessories for the HD-27XA
Request More Info on the HD-27XA!
|Lifting capacity:||27,000 lbs.|
|Min 4-wheel alignment:||83"|
|Max 4-wheel alignment:||138"|
|Max 2-wheel alignment:||271"|
|Shipping weight:||7,591 lbs.|