BendPak's HDS-Truck Series alignment-ready four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. These newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. Five models provide a generous 18,000, 27,000, or 25,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle configurations.
Adjustable leveling, integrated front radius plates, and rear slip plates make HDS alignment lifts ready and compatible with all leading alignment-ready and compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
Looking for even more lifting and alignment capabilities? Check out the 27,000-lb. capable. HDS-27A and HDS-27XA, as well as the the HDS-35A and the HDS-35XA alignment automotive lifts by BendPak.
All HDS-18A standard length truck alignment lifts feature:
- Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
- Multiple turn plate pockets let you position the turn plates in the location best suited to individual vehicle positioning--provides for more clearances related to allowable equipment installations.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cros tubes combined with massive 4" diamater sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you'll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- BendPak's HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Each HDS-Truck Series four-post lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and break service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump.
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Spring-loaded automatic safety locks
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Four stainless-steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples on every sheave and axle
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat finish
- Push-button pneumatic lock release
- Secondary lock system on constant guard
- Enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches
- Multiple adjustable locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Conveniently located controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks available
- Lifting capacity: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 201" / 5,105 mm
- Overall length: 241" / 6,121 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Min runway height: 10-1/2" / 267 mm
- Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 70-1/2" / 1,791 mm
- Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 22" / 559 mm
- Width between runways: 38" – 56" / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
- Length of runways: 203" / 5,156 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 83" / 2,108 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 138" / 3,505 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 151" / 3,835 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 125" / 3,175 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 105" / 2,667 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak car lift models meet the standards as prescribed by European Standard EN 1493-(current edition). User or Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger product. Read full General Disclaimer details. For more information contact BendPak via: email@example.com