Nothing Faster or Easier than an Automatic Pipe Bender
Quick-change bending dies
BendPak pipe benders feature twist-lock tooling and quick-change bending dies that are absolutely one of our most copied designs across the entire industry. We’re flattered, really, but if you want the best, most consistent bends, make sure you choose BendPak.
Hardcore users will appreciate the convenience of our digital control that gives you digital die angle readings right up front. An advanced, programmable mini-computer is safely enclosed within the front upright of the bender, allowing effortless fabrication on virtually every original equipment exhaust system. The program data control board manages all bending functions, automatic or manual, and stores up to 99 different bend depths.
180° bending capacity
For maximum bending capability, go with a pipe bender from BendPak. Capable of bending 170° (or 180° with optional die), you can get a full U-shape with ease. We bend at a 127 mm radius: no pipe sticking, no hang-ups. Our pipe bender relief cut design is the best in the business and solely found at to BendPak. This design keeps each operation uniform throughout the entire cycle and prevents unwanted crimping or deformation.
76 mm bending capacity with die kit
Our 76 mm bending dies are proof of BendPak’s dedication to creating pipe benders of superior quality. They may look like most pipe benders on the market, but no one else uses our step-cut process for the die rails. Our large tubing is well-contained for more uniform bends. Not to mention, you can also expand and flare your tubing with equal ease and accuracy.
Long-stroke bending cylinder
An extra-long, 356 mm bending cylinder replaces pusher block extensions for small-radius die bending operations. The cylinder, as on all our pipe benders, can be retracted even further if you need more room to change dies or take out bent tubing.
A clampless swager comes standard on every pipe bender we make. 13,607 kg of force offer quick and precise end forming. Faster setups, more accurate bends—what more could you ask for? I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints, reductions and manifold flanges are a cinch with BendPak tooling. To make things even easier, all of our pipe bender tooling is quick-release; you never see an outdated vise in the clamp assembly. Narrow-hinged collars simply drop into position and allow for flare tubing ends as close as 76.2 mm. You’ll never worry about slippage, either, because the more pressure you put on the clamps, the tighter they grip.
Internal segment expander
Our internal segment expander is just as unique as our clampless swager and can be used for I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints and manifold flanges. The buttress canister has a single position setting for all I.D. expansions, but can also be adjusted for special sizing requirements. A single arbor is used for all tubing sizes 38 mm - 76 mm. The clampless swager and internal expander make completing end-finishing operations with unparalleled ease: reducing, internal swaging, flares, flat flares, ball-joints, etc. The pipe bender is equipped with a double-ended cylinder for both the clampless swager and segment expander. A single control handle operates the cylinder and is placed toward the middle, letting operators stand comfortably in one location and still operate both sides.
Electric foot switch
For added convenience and versatility, we’ve included an independent remote foot switch that lets you conduct manual bending operations while standing in front of the bending head or up to 1 m away from the bender. This is especially useful when handling large tubing. Our pipe bender foot switches are industrial-grade and completely covered to keep you safe at all times during use.
- 2 separate end-finishing units at rear for all necessary flaring and expanding
- Knee control and depth-of-bend degree plate for manual bending operations
- Comes complete with quick release bending and finishing dies
- Includes high-speed clampless swager and internal expander
- Easy-to-use drop-in collar makes swaging operations quick and efficient
- Twist-lock tooling
- Integrated power-relief control valve
- Pass-through cylinder stem passes completely through the primary frame
- Rigid 152 mm x 152 mm x 10 mm welded-steel tube frame
- Commercial-grade hydraulic cylinders
- All cylinders feature chrome-molly shafts, conforming to ANSI 92.2 standards
- Quick-release bending dies for reduced set-up times
- Bending heads precision grounded to within .05 mm
- Enclosed controls keep your bending area clutter-free
- 64 mm oversized barrel shafts for maximum dependability and minimum maintenance
- Standard grease fittings allow for simple lubrication
- NEMA-rated on / off switch box incorporates overload relays that automatically disrupt power supply should an unforeseen over-current situation occur
- Pressure gauges let you know exactly what the system pressures are at all times
- Industrial grade casters help you easily move the bender around your shop
- Adjustable pressure valve located right up front
- One-piece barrel ensures that the bending gates stay perfectly aligned with the ram
- Heat-treated tooling for greater service life
- Convenient tool trays keep your tooling organised
- Strong, 5 HP Baldor energy efficient motor delivers maximum performance
- Direct-drive, high-speed, 4 gpm pump
- Single enclosed bottom cylinder applies pressure evenly to the back gates and, because it is hidden, does not interfere with the tubing
- Large capacity fluid reservoir keeps the hydraulic oil running cooler and prevents contamination
- Canister oil filter in the hydraulic system keeps the oil nice and clean
- Oil sight-gauges allow you to visually inspect oil levels
- Over-sized 13 mm high-pressure hose provides better speed and cooling
- Open-sided swager box allows for easier access and reduces the chance of "crashing" tools and damaging the cylinder
- 180° bending die available